We organise Oxygen Advantage® workshops in the Munster region.
The technique is a series of unique breathing exercises for optimum health and sports performance.
Who is Oxygen Advantage®for?
The technique is for everybody – from professional athletes to people who want to feel better and improve their health, their performance, and overall wellbeing. The science-backed method is applicable to people from all walks of life who want to breathe better and live better.
The technique can:
- Increase oxygen delivery to every cell in your body
- Revolutionise the way you sleep
- Calm and focus your mind, decrease stress and build resilience
- Boost circulation and clear your blocked nose
- Help you achieve your personal, health and sporting goals
What are the benefits of Oxygen Advantage®?
The simple, science-based exercises focus on two pillars:
functional breathing and simulation of high-altitude training.
Benefits of functional breathing training:
- Breathe easy, even during exercise
- Boost oxygen delivery
- Open your airways
- Strengthen your core
- Get deep, restful sleep
- Calm your mind for laser focus
- Feel happier, healthier and stronger
Benefits of simulation of altitude training:
- Push past your personal best
- Stop gassing out before the finish line
- Recover faster after training
- Delay lactic acid and fatigue
- Strengthen your breathing muscles
- Improve repeated sprint ability
- Enhance performance, safely and legally
Oxygen Advantage®for Sports Performance
Learn to cope with increased demands from the body so that you can push yourself harder, further, faster.
- Reduce breathlessness during physical exercise
- Improve delivery of oxygen to organs and working muscles
- Delay the onset of fatigue and lactic acid
- Improve running economy
- Prevent exercise-induced asthma
- Maintain focus and concentration during competition
- Maintain fitness during rest or injury
Meet Our Instructor
Introducing Renaud Cmela, Quest and Thrive Oxygen Advantage® instructor. Renaud is an advanced instructor who will bring his knowledge and expertise to Quest and Thrive’s workshops.
Since becoming a breathing consultant, Renaud has helped people with issues like snoring, depression, anxiety, asthma and sports performance.