Meet new people, reset your health, escape from everyday life and try something new.
Quest and Thrive events are for everyone. They are tailored to bring you and your group a unique experience in whole-health and wellbeing
We create bespoke event days based around your needs. Our events are suitable for all fitness levels and are tailored to suit your group. Whether it’s for a corporate group, sports group, secondary school group or individual group, we can create a wellbeing and adventure day that is perfect for you.
Wellbeing & Adventure days for corporates
Don’t just expect to be challenged; you will also learn breathwork techniques that help aid stress management, promote good sleep habits, and optimise mental and physical performance.
Enjoy healthy meals throughout the day as you expand your limits in an atmosphere that focuses on good communication, co-operation, personal and group responsibility.
Wellbeing & Adventure days for secondary schools
Students can create lasting memories while learning valuable tools from our experts on the importance of physical movement, engaging in positive social relationships, eating healthily, good sleeping habits, managing stress and anxiety, and setting achievable goals.
Wellbeing & Adventure days for Sports Groups and Teams
As well as active challenges, our breathwork expert will teach your team how to breathe more efficiently for increased energy and strength. Your team will also learn key techniques in how to reduce stress and anxiety, improve sleep and strengthen resilience.
Wellbeing & Adventure days for Individual Groups
Suitable for those already on their wellbeing journey as well as those just starting out, our events give the opportunity to take time out and to recalibrate in the company of likeminded people in areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Looking to create a tailored event?
We’d love to hear from you!
Event activities you can expect
There is a lot of science and expert knowledge behind what we do but the focus of our adventure events is on enjoyment, fun, challenge, relaxation and useful learning. Activities are tailored and selected depending on the needs of each group.
They include the following:
- Event length: We can plan half days, full days, evening and residential weekend events.
- Event location: Events can take place in different locations in the Munster region. Depending on the type of adventure day you choose, we pick suitable locations.
- Event enquiry: Contact us via email or by phone. We will be delighted to discuss your adventure event day with you.
- Event planning: Once we understand your needs, we can plan a day to need your requirements.
- Food: All food during our events is included. It is freshly made, nutritious and healthy with the menus designed by a nutritionist.